Monday, May 16, 2011

Mama & Baby haul

As most of you are,I am also a Target fanatic. That's my favorite store and as soon as I found out I was pregnant,I said "My baby is going to be a Target baby" they have the cutest clothes for kids. I'm pretty sure you agree with me when I say everything at Target is nice. This past weekend we did a little shopping. Summer here in Arizona usually mean sleeping butt naked because you're so damn hot,but of course you need clothes (as little as possible) when going out. So we went to Target to get Zoe little dresses. Her Grandmothers are always coming over with new clothes for her so we didn't really have to get much.






                      Mama doesn't get that many things =/


Sally's had a coupon where you get a free China Glaze polish with every  10 bucks spent. I needed to head over there anyways because my nails are looking HORRIBLE right now.

 I heard lots of good things about this color =)


p.s I'm wearing Kiss Everlasting French tips (fake ones) and so far,they're doing a good job of staying on. Anything beats looking at my ugly fingers right now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target is THA BOMB lol...you got her really cute stuff!!! I just bought some fake nails too, but I haven't put them on yet

Anonymous said...

it's so cute i'm still waiting for Target here , yes we still don't have target in Canada.

Anonymous said...

cute haul! i love the baby's outfit's :)

AnieLii said...

Target is the best, I love it!!
The clothes are so adorable:)

Neeyuh said...

I love Target! Aww all the dresses are so cute, I'm gonna have to get some for my neice soon! Good choice picking For audrey that's one of my fav polishes from china glaze.

JOCEE411 said...

Hell yeah target is the best!!! Lol I looove that place! I go for one thing and walk out with 5! Lol u got the cuuuutest baby clothes!! And 4 Audrey is such a great spring color! :)

Anonymous said...

RE: hey, to answer your question. it's when your back is curved like an S. it's very annoying because i can't stand for very long periods of time but the doctor says if i stay active and fit that it'll get better! :)

LipGlossGossip said...

Yeah Ulta carries OPI and you can check any local beauty supply stores you might have too, not sally's but like locally owned ones. :)