Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Favorites

I know I'm a little late posting this,but I have just not been in the mood to blog. Zoe takes up most of my time and what little else I have left,I am cleaning or spending it with her Dad. I have a couple of things to blog about so hopefully I can light a fire under my ass and post them.



Not much has changed from my favorites (I obviously love them) lol

True Match Foundation,UD Eye Primer,Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me,Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie,BBW Body Spray in Sweet Pea,L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes,MAC Eyeshadow in Kid,Stila Positive and Pretty Palette,UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Rockstar,NYX Lipliner in Nude Pink,NYC Bronzer in Sunny,NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal and MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink.

I am currently trying new things so hopefully they will be added to my favorites!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your favoerites and I can totally understand the part about being so busy I think we are all in the same boat.

Lisa said...

I feel ya on the part where kids take up most of our time. I try to blog as much as I can with Jadelyn being in the picture now. I couldn't even get a monthly faves post up for February because I didn't have time to touch my makeup LOL.

Gaby Fauchon said...

Aren't NYX Cream Blushes amazing? I have it in Natural and it's soooo pretty and well, true to its name (:

Anonymous said...

Great haul! i love the new look of the blog :]