Thursday, November 12, 2009

Au natural




This is what I look like 90% of the time. I chose to follow most of you for makeup advice,but I'm so scared to try some of the looks. I would love to try a smokey eye or fuschia lipstick...I'm pretty pale,but I do have pink cheeks,so please let me know which products will go with me. Also....I've been thinking of wearing foundation cause I tend to get redness in my face and I hear the bare minerals product are pretty good. But if you know of any less expensive products,let me know!! Thanks!!

4 comments:

Manju said...

i'm no big makeup guru, but i love everyday minerals. bareminerals made me breakout >_<.
plus i'm so cheapass, and Everydayminerals are cheaper haha

but i think you can totally pull off the smokey eye look, and the bright lips look. just experiment, it's easier to find out what suits you that way i guess

Toothfairy said...

oh well, I look like this everyday too... only mascara actually... :)
I think you look pretty this natural though!


loves

anne said...

aww ditto to Toothfairy, i think you look good naturally :)

<3

Eternally Fixated said...

Love your blog!!!!

Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip Blog!
www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com