Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mae West Quotes.




A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.


Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.


Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Cultivate your curves - they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.


Don't keep a man guessing too long - he's sure to find the answer somewhere else.

Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.

Give a man a free hand and he'll run it all over you.

His mother should have thrown him out and kept the stork.

I never loved another person the way I loved myself.

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.


I only have 'yes' men around me. Who needs 'no' men?


I only like two kinds of men, domestic and imported.


I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.

I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.

It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.

It's not what I do, but the way I do it. It's not what I say, but the way I say it.

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.


No comments: