Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A lil something about ME.

1. Where is your cell phone? on the floor behind me.
2. Your hair? messy and in a pony tail
3. Your mother? At her house,probably sleeping.
4. Your father? Never met him. asshole.
5. Your favorite food? carne asada tacos...yummy!
6. Your dream last night? I don't think I had one.
7. Your favorite drink? Lemonade or Ice tea
8. Your dream/goal? To be a writer. Or rich. lol
9. What room are you in? Our room.
10. Your hobby? blogging,writing,collecting nail polish and checking out gossip sites
11. Your fear? heights,the dark and cars..and not being happy.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married,Happy and healthy.
13. Where were you last night? My house with HIM. <3
14. Something you aren't? Loud.
15. Muffins? Blueberry or banana nut =)
16. Wish list item? More nail polish....or converse.
17. Where did you grow up? Salinas,Ca
18. Last thing you did? Typed...duh.
19. What are you wearing? Sweats,chonies,socks,tee and a sweater. I woke up cold.
20. Your TV? Is off.
21.Your pets? A cat named Mojo
22. Your friends? Are all over the place!
23. Your life? Pretty damn good.
24. Your mood? Hungry,tired,pensive.
25. Missing someone? Not really. No.
26. Vehicle?I don't drive. I have a fear of dying in a car.
27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup.
28. Your favorite store? Charlotte Russe and Zumiez.
29. Your favorite color? Coral.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night...I have the funniest boyfriend.
31. Last time you cried? Earlier,I was watching Jennifer Hudson sing "I will always love you".
32. Your best friend? Damian
33. One place that I go over and over? Target?
34. One person who emails me regularly? Um....on the regular? No one really,they text more than anything.
35. Favorite place to eat? Friday's! I friggin' love that place!

1 comment:

Witoxicity said...

What an interesting read that was! I did one some time back and got quite irritated with No. 18 too. Ha ha!