Sunday, May 23, 2010

Texas trip (pic heavy)

Sooo...my computer isn't being a butt today so as you can see,I'm posting LOTS of pics. I went to Texas to visit an old friend and while there she took me to a few places..the draft house which is a movie theater that where you can order food while you watch your movie! (we watched the backup plan) and then of course,the Alamo and the Riverwalk, which is a river that runs through the streets and is lined by stores and restaurants. She also took me to the Cowboys store so I could buy Damian a few things since he's obsessed with them.lol.That store gave me major cool points once he saw the bag of goodies I had! On the plane ride home my little princess started kicking for the first time! I wanted to cry so bad. But I didn't want to look like a weirdo crying on a plane. haha. I really miss my friend,but the humidity in Texas is too much for me! In all my other pics I look mad and hot...which is why I didn't post them. Hope you guys are having a good day!

No comments: