Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello Kitty? Yes Please!

This past Friday My little family took a trip to Tucson to visit my Boyfriend's great Uncle for an early Father's Day lunch. I didn't take too many pics (boo) but we did go shopping and I just had to share what I bought AND I have a little announcement to make =)




We are both Yaqui Indians but only his family lives on the Reservation.

              
              There was a lot of artwork around the Rez.


                                   Zoe was ready to drive away!


                                            Ah! Love it!


                              Zoe holding her lunch pail =)

Of course I took advantage of BBW's sale! I got more things,but I gave them to my Mom and nieces. <3

           LOVE THESE!! Can't wait to wear them!!


   I'm loving NYX now and I tried Essence for the first time...

NYX Gem,Candy Bar and Me & My Ice Cream

    Me & My Ice Cream is so far my favorite of the 3.

The wand is  a little weird to me but for 2.99 I can't complain too much.


I have reached 213 followers and I told myself when I reached 200 I would have a giveaway. I appreciate ALL you girls,your thoughts and opinions. I have come to know a few of you and I could honestly say you're my friends. So..I will be having my giveaway VERY soon,I've pretty much got everything I wanted for it,now I just have to post it. So keep a look out....

8 comments:

Bonnie @ This Young Mama said...

Those hello kitty vans are the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! I bet it's interesting to still live in the reservation. The matching hello kitty vans for you and the little one are super adorable!!!

giveaway? YAY :)

AnieLii said...

Zoe, so cute:)
I want that hello kitty box..lol I was going to buy one and my mom was like. Yeah you are going to look pretty with that, going to college with a hk lunch box. I laugh.lol

Congrats on the followers, you deserve it. :)

Nat. said...

LOVEEEE BBW!!! GUESS WHAT I FINALLY GOT YOUR LIPSTICKS SENT OUT ! ! ! ! ! IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I HAVE A HECTIC VIDA BABE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! TAKE CARE XOXO !

Makeup and Mutts said...

I love hello kitty!!! Cute post :)

Donna said...

Zoe is gorgeous! I adore that name. She takes after her mummy, you are very pretty too!

You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all the luck in the world (although I am sure you do not need it).

All the best,
Voe.
_____________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

Wifezilla Hekela said...

I am so jelly! i love those Hello Kitty shoes, and I am yet to pick up a few pairs for both of my daughters. I found you through Yuri's Blog, we both commented on one of her post and I Loved what you had to say :) New follower, I hope you get a chance to drop by and say hello as well :) xoxo

Dinorah ♥ said...

NYX Gem looks gorgeous <3