Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

2012,you were an okay year. I had more downs than ups,but thankfully I got through them stronger and smarter. I made new friends that seem very,very genuine and sincere and I hope our friendships continue to grow throughout the years. I've got to watch my daughter grow into a smart,happy and loving toddler that makes me smile when my world is falling apart. My relationship with her father took some twists and turns that I wasn't ready for,but we worked it out somehow. He still has my heart. Tonight we won't be going to any party or club,we really wont be doing much besides lighting a fire in our backyard and having a few drinks. And that's fine with me. All we ever need is to be around those that love us most


                                                                        
                                                                                                                               (photos courtesy of wehearit)

         I hope you all have a safe & Happy New Year! I hope 2013 is a great one for you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy new year to you and yor family. I agree 2012 kicked but but hey so did we..afterall we made it right? 2013 will def be a great year for us and many things to come hopefully. hugs sweetie.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Jenny!! :) Many blessings to you n your family!!! You won the Revitalash giveaway on my blog!yipee! did you receive the Johnson & Johnson box yet?