Friday, July 16, 2010

5 things I HATE with a passion.

                                  Thanks Liz!

I get pretty annoyed at people,which is why I tend to stay to myself. Here's a list of ways YOU can get me to stay away from you. (kidding)


1. I hate Liars. Especially ones that get caught and still lie! It's like they think you're stupid and don't know what you're talking about. Ugh.

2. I hate Body odor/bad hygiene.Come on,how can you NOT smell yourself? It's doesn't take much to take a shower or even spray some perfume and put on deodorant. If you're over 6,you should know you MUST brush your teeth and take a bath everyday.

3. I hate people who steal. Get a fucking job! Do you not realize that people actually work for what they have? Lowlife.

4.I hate drama queens!! This is a biggie, because most of my life I had "friends" that caused so much drama and I kept them in my life,not realizing they were bad for me. And it's funny because they were the type of girls who claimed to "hate drama" yet they were the first ones to cause it. They were two-faced,backstabbing little sluts...yes,sluts. Getting pregnant within the first few weeks of knowing some guy while sleeping with other guys qualifies you as a slut my dear. I don't know why I kept them in my life for so long. But last year I stopped talking to EVERYONE. My boyfriend was basically my only friend. I had to figure out what type of people I wanted to surround myself with and decide who was my real friend and who wasn't. I'm happy to say that I am currently drama-free =)


5. Well...this is the biggest thing I hate so bear with me. I HATE women who have kids and think I know NOTHING about being a mother. Yes,I'm pregnant with my first child but you don't know anything about me so why do you judge? Since I've been prego all I've fucking heard is "oh once the baby comes you're gonna see that it's not about you anymore" or "that's what mother's do,We..." like I have no fucking clue. I took care of my sisters 6 kids when my family got custody of them. My 2 younger brothers were in school and my mom worked 2 jobs to support us. The youngest was 6 WEEKS old and a preemie at that. I slept with 2 kids under the age of 3 and had my niece in a bassinet next to my bed. The others slept with my Mom or in their beds. I was the one changing diapers,making bottles,cooking,cleaning and taking them to their appointments. I sacrificed so much to take care of them but did I care? No,because they're my family and I love them.  I know what it's like to lose sleep,get peed on,have kids in the bathroom with you because if you leave them out they sit crying by the door. I was 19 when I started taking care of them and not once did I complain. They made me happy,they loved me unconditionally and they gave me a reason to be a better person. I wouldn't change that experience for the world. So when girls give me these smart ass remarks about how I don't know what it's store for me,I feel like slapping them. But I don't. I can't be mad at someone for being ignorant and talking about things they know nothing of.

8 comments:

Marie said...

Oh Jenny, I can relate! Especially when it comes to drama queens, they are exhausting!

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

liz said...

aww jenny! you are so inspirational
and dont you worry about these
people, they will always judge and
assume things.

But just remember that ultimately
its your life and well they
arent even close to knowing every
single detail, but you know what
you've been through and you are
a strong person because of it,
fuck it if they judge they wont
ever get to realize what a great person you are.

You know you will be a great mommy
and i believe that too. Little
zoe will be so loved! i cant wait.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

<3

Miss Tapia said...

Thank you so much Liz,you made me feel much better =) I was really irritated this morning and needed to vent,so your post came just in time.

Hope all is well with you!!

Lais said...

Jen you are a very strong woman. Don't let any of those people bring you down and don't let them tell you what to do. It is your life, your baby... You are a great person... a sweet heart and for those that judge... forget them! You don't need them in your life! Good luck hun... and stay strong.

Miss Tapia said...

Hey =) I've missed your blogs! How are you?

...Live.Love.MakeUp... said...

AWW very cute stuff, congratulations on your baby! =D
thanks for following!

http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

Emy said...

I'm really with you on #3 and #5. I have a 16 month old son and random people would always give me "advice" and they still do.

Congrats on your baby!

I'm a new follower! If you get a chance check out my blog :-)

http://stylebeautylifenetwork.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
soo cute!

lovely blog :)

follow me too :)

mythology20.blogspot.com