Monday, June 21, 2010

Prego Update!


Today I am 6 months. Time is going by so fast,it's hard to believe my little Zoe will soon be here. She kicks NON STOP and I'm growing bigger and bigger every week. I weigh more than I'd like to say and I'm already thinking of working out once she's here. If I walk for a certain amount of time,my feet get so swollen I look like Fred Flintstone. haha. Excuse my white belly,but I really don't want to tan while pregnant. In the first pic I'm 7 weeks. At the time I took the picture I thought I was fat. I'm a dumbass! Maybe that's why I'm gaining so much weight,to teach me to appreciate my body more. haha. But I realize my body doesn't belong to me,it's Zoe's and the only thing I have to do is eat right and take my prenatals. =)
This coming weekend is going to be a big one,so I'll post pictures and let you know why it was so big!
Hope you Lovely ladies are doing well!

5 comments:

liz said...

OMGASHHHHHHH!
aaaa this is so unreal lol.
i feel like im there next to your tummy haha. wow, lil zoe is in there can you believe it!

:D

ZOE ZOE ZOE! you're almost outtt!

Miss Tapia said...

Haha yeah,she's in there punching and kicking like a ninja =) I can't wait to see her!

Marie said...

Wow, time flies!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

thestartsteam said...

Wow, these pics are amazing! I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel : ) I'm happy for the update...Hugs!

Miss Tapia said...

Thank you girls! Even though Zoe kicks all the time,it's still amazing. In a few short months,you'll finally be able to see pictures of her!