Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Award of the Year!

I was given this award by  La Cabrona ! Thanks!



And you write ten facts about yourself:

1.I LOVE Tapatio. I won't eat most foods without it!!
2.When I was little I wanted to be a writer.
3. I HATE my middle name. 
4.I've never met my real father. And I don't care.
5.My favorite color is Coral.
6.I cuss like a goddamn sailor.
7. I usually read my new books in two days.
8.I gag whenever I smell chocolate mint. UGH!!
9.I'm feisty. I don't like arguing because I end up throwing the first punch. =/
10. I'm double jointed in my hands. I can do weird things with my fingers.


I Tag my last 10 followers...you know who you are. =)

11 comments:

AnieLii said...

Congrats:) I have t agree with you on the first one.lol My food has to be a little spicy in other for me to like them.

Nikkeya Murguia said...

jajajaaj tapatio is the best have u ever tried la chulula or whatever that shit is bomb too..ppl were stealing it from the resturant jajaja and i have a HUGE temper problem as well

Keirasluckycharm said...

Hahaha omg this was funny! I had a temper too! but last year i started working on it. My dad sucks too! I love anything coral too!

Congrats on the award! but please no Tapatio for me!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the award

she walks iin beauty said...

Congrats on the award! I have to control my temper too, but it's not always a bad thing. ;o]

Karen Law said...

Congrats Jenny!
Haha I use to swear a lot too but not really so much now...
Aw, I LOVE chocolate mint! But everyone has different preferences for scent. At least we agree on Vera Wang Princess.

Liesl said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations, and I loved the facts about you!

Liesl :)

Lais said...

I don't believe you cuss like I sailor... I don't believe it! hahahahaha!

Toni Tralala said...

It just comes to show that he's a smart shopper! :)

JOCEE411 said...

congratz on the award! tapatio is the shit! if my food isnt spicy I dont like it! lol and ur not alone on the temper.. i have a short fuze! :) haha! new follower!

xoxo

Marie said...

Congratulations on the award!:D

It's always nice to know more about the bloggers I follow! #9 made me laugh.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com