Friday, January 14, 2011

Starbucks

I'm not a big coffee drinker and I rarely go to Starbucks,but a few  months back my mother-in-law had this insulated starbucks cup that a friend brought back from Hawaii. I instantly fell in love with it and I don't know why.lol. I had heard a few girls were looking for it and couldn't find it. About a week later on black friday the BF and I decided to get some hot chocolate since we were freezing our buns off..as soon as I walked into SB I saw these cups and grabbed one. Since then my mother-in-law has broken her cup and won't stop eyeballing mine.lol. We tried finding her another but they said they've been sold out. I'm so glad I got mine when I did. The only thing I've liked so far at SB is the Vanilla Bean..I think that's what it's called? Do any of you have this cup?


 

11 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

This is getting way too creepy how we're so alike, Jenny! :))

I have a post about that! I posted it last year and as I'm writing this, I'm drinking from mine! lol.

I got the jumbo one though so it's really big. I got mine in the Philippines so it only cost me $10 for the 16oz one.

AnieLii said...

You have it!!! I want that cup!! :) lol

Miss Tapia said...

@Toni weird!!!!!!!!! Too bad you live far away,I'm sure we'd be good friends!!


@AnieLii you haven't been able to find it? I heard it's coming back around during the summer!

Nikkeya Murguia said...

jajajajajaj omg i have become the numero uno coffee addict...even energy drink freak since i started work..this looks delicious!

Plums and Pearls said...

That's really funny. I love Starbucks. I try to grab a drink and call it my breakfast. They have similar cups like these at Bed Bath and Beyond. Not as cute as this one tho!!!

xoxo, Jovian

http://www.plumsandpearls.com

Keirasluckycharm said...

I love the cup and i love Starbucks. I know that if you take your own cup or mug they save you like 10 cents (or so) every time =)

she walks iin beauty said...

I used to work at Starbucks and when these came out they sold fast! I have one and bought one for my cousin and brother because they're big Starbucks fans. They might sell them online, but they should bring them back for the summer since they are for iced beverages. (:

Miss Tapia said...

I hope they come back,I really don't want my cup getting jacked! lol

Anonymous said...

the cup is super cute!

Toni Tralala said...

Why do you have to live all the way in hot ol' Arizona!? :))

Sourav's BLOG said...

I just love that.. I drink it often..

Indian Sarees