Monday, January 10, 2011

I went Shopping

This week Damian bought me my very first Essie polish. I have been wanting to get "Very Cranberry" for a long time but I thought 8 bucks for polish was ridiculous. BUT he put me in a situation I didn't want to be in and I told him to get off my shit list he had to buy it for me. And he threw in an eyeliner as a bonus =) Today I went to Walgreens because they're having a 50% off sale on Wet n Wild cosmetics. There wasn't much (obviously) so I grabbed what I could before the lady next to me did. haha!

 Haze of love,Knock on wood,Kitten and Just Peachy

Very cranberry polish and Dark Brown NYX eyeliner

Cherry Fashion. This looks a little darker in person

I hate big earrings. Small ones like these are perfect for me =)

11 comments:

Emy said...

Those RImmel polishes are really good!

she walks iin beauty said...

I love that he threw in the eyeliner! Lol. I have to get to Walgreen's pron-to! I doubt there's a lot left also.

Toni Tralala said...

You like little earrings, I like big ones! :) Hoops are my weakness. hihi.

Nice haul! :) It's funny how you can relate to my posts, by the way. I appreciate it. :P

Keirasluckycharm said...

I hate big earrings too! I have big ones but i usually always end up wearing my studs and OMG i was laughing so hard when i read "he was on your shit list" haha! was it cause of the sis-in-law? haha

I love ESSIE and i don't have that color so let me know how much you love or not love so much... and i completely agree on $8 bucks for nail polish but try Chanel i wanted to die when i purchased but i really really really wanted to try a Chanel polish out.

Hugs to Zoe :-)

Keirasluckycharm said...

Oh and i am loving that Wet N Wild Knock on wood.

Miss Tapia said...

@ SWIB yes,you should hurry before it's all gone!

@Toni haha studs are my weakness.And yes,I love food!

@Keira yes it was because of his damn sister. She doesn't go near Zoe and I think it's because she's jealous. But that's a whole other post.lol

Leslie said...

Essie polishes are totally worth the money! I love their wear and range of colors!
I love Wet n Wild too - nice haul! :)

Arezu said...

I know exactly what you mean about Essie polishes, they have really nice colours but they're too expensive for a polish.

That Wet n' Wild trio is really pretty! They definitely seem to be stepping their game up.

Leah ♥ said...

cute earrings!!! and great haul! I love dark red/berry polishes :)

theroyalblush.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love the earrings!

Marie said...

What a lovely pair of earrings, so dainty.:D

Yay for your sweet man!

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com