Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Tacos?

Who doesn't love tacos?

If you don't,you're a weirdo. Tacos are my favorite food,especially carne asada tacos.Add some lemon,onion,cilantro and tapatio and I'm good! I read in the Phoenix New Times about this small restaurant called America's Taco Shop. The owner's name is America.It serves only carne asada in their burritos,tacos,quesadillas and tortas. On the weekends they have ceviche...another favorite of mine.The food is fresh,the environment is laid back and since it was basically a house turned into a restaurant you feel "at home". If you live in Phoenix I highly recommend this place. Damian and I drive from Tolleson to Phoenix just to eat here. We love it!


                                    There's sitting inside and out

                         Their menu is written on the top of the walls.

                                          Everything's on Facebook now!

                                            Damian waiting to order =)

                                     Tacos+Tapatio=Heaven!

             Damian hates the way the cheese smells but I love it!


*Sorry for the blurry pics,I took them with my phone.



                       

12 comments:

miss.xcarmenx said...

omg i love elote with tapatio and cheese and mayo... <333... omg now you made me crave it now im going to make this for my dinner =]

Toni Tralala said...

This is so funny! I just posted something about tacos! YUMMY! :) We are alike! lol. Those look so good! When you come to California, tell me so I can recommend some taco places to you!

Miss Tapia said...

@ Miss Carmen aren't they the best? lol

@ Toni,I was raised in Cali (salinas) and we had some great food there!

xoxo Mimi said...

Que rico:)

Keirasluckycharm said...

well Zoe and i don't like Tapatio lol i love tacos <3

JOCEE411 said...

im all of a sudden hungry...craving tacos!! lol have u ever tried tacos al pastor?? my faaavorite!! lol

AnieLii said...

I have t agree on the you are weird comment.lol Well at least for Mexicans.lmao:) That looks yummy.

Toni Tralala said...

Oooh! When did you move? A quien no le gusta tacos!? They're awesome! :)

Carne asada! <3 I want a torta right now though.

Raeven Marie said...

TACCCCOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Tacos are YUM!

Marie said...

I love tacos too, Jenny!:D

Oh gosh, I now want some...

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

mely said...

Wow! We do not have a good taco place around here.
Glad to know you can go and have some without cooking them at home.

HAve a great weekend!

Mely