Monday, January 31, 2011

Well how the hell are ya?!









                       from taking my blood pressure so much...

   
The IV bloated my hand!

Sorry..just HAD to share. heehee

  Came back from surgery to find this....


Hey! Seems like I haven't been on here in forever. As you can tell,I was in the hospital. For 5 long ass days! I had to get my gallbladder removed and to have a tube with a camera shoved down my stomach because a gallstone was stuck in my bile duct. I had the worse experience there..they kept poking me,trying to "find" a vein which left me with bruises all over,they left me waiting 7 HOURS for surgery and didn't feed me or give me water for 3 days! I would even ask for something and I would never get a response! I'm never going back there. The only upside I can see is I lost about 5lbs. I missed Zoe like crazy,I would even cry.It's gonna take about 4 weeks to get back to health,but I'm happy to be home and can't wait to get back to blogging regularly. 


p.s I can't hold Zoe for 4 weeks and it's already driving me crazy. The little munchkin is sleeping right now so I decided to sneak away for a bit =) 

14 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

OMG! Your nurse doesn't know how to put a needle in your arm! :s

I'm glad you're doing better, mama!

Anonymous said...

Wow, some hospitals do suck! I'm glad your doing better but I'm sure the pain you've endure can't compare!

awe, i would be sad too! at least you can lay with her :)

Unknown said...

Omg I cannot deal with hospitals or medical stuff i could not even look at the pic that much. Im so sorry you had to go through this and hope you feel better soon.

Keirasluckycharm said...

I am glad you're home. It really sucks that you had to go through that. I am sure Zoe missed you a whole lot. The pictures scare me because i can't stand anything that has to do with hospitals.

Marie said...

What a terrible experience, I'm sorry about that.

Glad you are home and feel better soon.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Princess Feef said...

ooh wow ,, i saw the pics on facebook but didnt get it ,, get well soon hun ,, sorry for what u've been through ,, and welcome back ,, dont worry ull get back to ur health in no time ,, i hope

take care ,, hugs xx

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Jenny Im soo happy your ok!!!

Joy said...

nice to know that you're now recovering at home. :) rest and feel better soon! :)

ps. good riddance to those nasty stones.

Forever Fantastic said...

I hope you feel better mama!!

Karen Law said...

Aww, wishing you a speedy recovery Jenny

Miss Tapia said...

Thanks girls. I feel better now that I'm home. Every time I go to the hospital they keep me! The only sad thing is I gained ALL the weight back..already!

Sourav's BLOG said...

Get well soon...

salwar kameez

Emy said...

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Leslie said...

OMG girl the same thing happened to me! a few weeks before you!!! i was hospitalized 1/17 i was there for a whole week! i got all these bruises cus my nurse would be like "oh wow i dont know which arm i should do! ill just wait till i see another nurse walk by an ill ask her" like what the?! they thought it was my gull bladder, or my apendix! but then it turned out worse and they found a tumor which i have to get checked every 4mon.. but i feel your pain! :(

by the way i made a new blog bcus my old one was broken! pls come follow me back!