Thursday, March 18, 2010

3's Tag

Three names I go by:
1. Jenny

2. Shorty (random people)
3. GinGin (family name)
 
Three jobs I have had:
1. Cashier
2. Customer Service rep.
3. Telemarketer...yup,I was one of them.


Three places I have lived:
1. Salinas,Ca
2. San Jose,Ca
3.Mesa,Az

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Iced Tea

3. Lemonade

Three TV shows I watch:
1. 16 and pregnant
2. Family Guy

3. The Game (love it)

Three places I have been:
1. Puerto penasco,Mexico

2. Las Vegas, NV
3. All over California

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Brazil

3. China


Three people who text me regularly:

1. Dorothy
2. My Brother
3. My Mom (like Lorraine,I also trip out that she knows how to text)


Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Rocko's Modern Life

2. Tiny Toon Adventures
3. Full House

Three favorite dishes:
1. Carne Asada tacos

2. Anything barbecued.lol
3. Shrimp cocktail...is that a dish?

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Mascara
2. Chapstick

3. Eyeliner

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. My 26th birthday (April)
2. Our 4 year anniversary (April)
3. Lady Gaga's concert! (July)



I tag :
Tineasha 
LCzinha
Val  (startsteam)

2 comments:

Lais said...

I went to Brazil. I was in Bahia. It was quite beautiful. I did a lot of hiking and saw lots and lots of waterfalls.

thestartsteam said...

Thanks for the tag! I too can't wait for Lady Gaga's concert! I have to wait until August!