Thursday, March 4, 2010

Are you serious?

Today I heard the ice cream man. I went outside,stood out there for maybe 10 minutes.He never showed so I came back inside. I heard him getting closer,so I ran back outside. He never showed. I came inside and made some tacos. When I was finished I heard him again but this time I went looking for his ass. Couldn't find him. At this point I'm PISSED and have a serious craving for popcorn and the mexican candy he sells. Well,I figured he wasn't coming back so I went to my room which is at the back of my house and that's when I heard him! So there I go looking like a dumbass,running out my house only to see him FLY BY like a bat out of hell!!!! Grrrr! So I wait...and wait...and wait. Then,I hear him on the next street over so I decide to walk over there....that's when he zooms past and heads even further down the street. I gave up. I hung my head in shame for acting like a fat kid wanting cake.I'm so mad. I stood out there like a dumb ass in the cold waiting for CANDY. Who am I kidding,you know my ass is gonna be out there tomorrow....waiting.

1 comment:

Lorraine (luhreyn) said...

lol! that sounds like my and my little bro! we've even stopped the car in front of them to get some goodies! mexican candies are the best haha :) hope your enjoying your lipsticks girl! I awarded you a blog award, check out my blog :) You'll get him tomorrow..he'll see! lol :)