Friday, March 19, 2010

Movie Night.

I finally got to watch Alice in Wonderland today and I love it! I've heard a few people say it was boring but I really liked it. I can't wait to buy the dvd. On the way to the theater we got hungry but I really didn't want nachos or popcorn so we stopped at McDonalds. The movie was about to start in 15 minutes so I took a bunch of stuff out of my purse and put the burgers and fries in there.lol. I was so sure that everyone in the theater could smell it but luckily we were on the top and no one was around us. I definitely recommend stopping at your favorite fast food restaurant and sneaking it in to watch a movie!

alice in wonderland - tim burton Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh i saw this yesterday too hahah how funny but ...since living together and moving here I've gained weight...
before i played sports and excercised alot but lately not so much.
So i just want to lose what I've gained cus it seems like once you start gaining its hard to stop lol

whats the lemonade diet?