Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Tag!

Tineasha tagged all of her followers and I'm one of the lucky ones =)


 Things about Me:


1. I am the middle child of 5 kids.

2. I am Yaqui Indian and Mexican American,but everyone thinks I'm white.

3. For most of my life I couldn't eat without reading,it was the weirdest thing. It all started when I was little. I would read the cereal boxes while eating before school.

4. I can flip my lips backwards like a monkey. Only my family and BF have ever seen me do this!

5. I have dyed my hair over 30 times,which is why I don't do anything with it anymore. My Mom said I was going to be an old bald woman. lol.

6. I have moved about 20-22 times.

7. I bit my nails up until I was 23. I just stopped one day. Now I'm obsessed with nail polish.

8. I've always wanted to be a writer.

9. My favorite color is coral. I loved it before I even knew the name.

10. I am VERY stubborn. That will one day be my downfall.

11. I never wanted kids till I met my boyfriend. Now I hope they have his smile =)

12. I have two gay ex-boyfriends. I still talk to one,we dated when I was 14.

13. I hate driving,I avoid it at all costs.

The question is: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:
1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
The Glass Castle,A Tree grows in Brooklyn,Girl Bomb,Why you Crying (George Lopez) and a few other good ones =)

2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
Actually,they're still in the garage in a box. Oops.

3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
Whatever recipes my Mom gives me and The Food network. lol

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
Spaghetti,Shrimp Cocktail and carne asada tacos with rice and beans.

5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Water or Juice or any of the 4874274823 bottles of liquor we have. No soda in this house!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Fun read.:D


Will now be following you, follow my blog too?:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Witoxicity said...

Heh heh! Yay to nail polish now instead of nail biting! :D