Friday, March 5, 2010

ha!

So I finally stopped the ice cream man. I heard him, ran to the front door,saw him driving away and screamed " Hey!" so loud I think our neighbors the next street over heard me. lol. I didn't even have shoes on,I just ran across the street but when I got there I was so embarrassed for yelling  at him I apologized. He just smiled and said "It's ok" I'm pretty sure he gets yelled at a lot. I finally got the cheese and jalapeno popcorn,tear jerker ice cream and some mexican candy (mango lollipop and pico sito powder). My boyfriend said, "Is that all you wanted? I might as well take you to the store and buy a bag of that stuff for you" I told him it was the experience of chasing down the ice cream man that I wanted,so he just smiled at me. I don't know what it is about the ice cream man that gets people so excited,maybe it's all the memories we have as kids, a dollar in our pocket and hearing that song slowly making it's way up the neighborhood...




What's your favorite ice cream??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahah omg MINE TOO! I always feel like im the one thats buying stuff wanting new things but he always has more clothes than me like wtheck! lmao oh well

Lorraine (luhreyn) said...

awh i think that's exactly what it is! me and my little bro would always count mad change to get some ice cream from the ice cream man lol I love the tweety looking ice creams & the bubblegum bars! so good!

Mayra A. said...

lol I love mexican chili lollipops! To die for!