Sunday, March 7, 2010

I wanna be down..

When I'm on youtube I love,love love watching my favorite songs from the 90's. I truly believe that's when we had the best love songs. Music nowadays is all about money,fashion and sex. There were girl bands,boy bands..and I'm not talking about backstreet boys and Nsync,I'm talking about 112,Toni!Tone!Tony!, Dru Hill,Boyz II Men,Swv,TLC, Salt n pepa,...you know! My boyfriend thinks I'm kinda weird because I prefer 90's music over today's,but when I listen to it,so many memories come flashing into my mind. I will forever be a 90's girl at heart.



What's your favorite 90's song?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that's so fun. I love watching people dance to new songs. Like their own music video or something ya know? I love Brandy though. :D

Lais said...

The 90's did have the best music. Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Boys II Men... Oh man! I remember being in middle school and singing Toni Braxton on my way to the bus stop. hahaha! :) Oh the good days!