Sunday, March 21, 2010

Go ahead....have a gander.

I was watching Lowsters youtube video about what was in her purse and I decided to do a blog about mine. I hope you guys follow suit and show me yours! I hardly take my purse anywhere anymore because I have back problems and as a girl,I must carry everything I own inside of it so it weighs a ton.I either leave it in the car or just take my i.d and money with me.


                                 I bought it at Tilly's for 16 dollars..it was 50% off.
                                        Nothing too exciting,I'm a basic kinda gal =)
                                                                 I love stripes.
                                                  I told you I'm pretty basic =)
                                         Doesn't it look ancient? This stuff is the best!!
                 I carry the lotion and hair glue for my BF and the Hairspray for me.
                             I have 11 nieces and nephews,so I go to toys R us =)
                     I got my coin purse from the dollar wheel at Sanrio <333
                                                      I'm a cherry flavored candy fiend!
                                                 My inhaler and heartburn medicine...lol
                                      I take pens from the dentist,bank,dr...you name it. lol
                                         These work great! (thats my cuticle cream right there.)
                                        My wallet,which is like a war zone inside...lol

2 comments:

Julisa said...

i love seeing "what's in my purse" posts!
your bag is really cute =]

Lais said...

What a great idea for a post. hahaha! I just might steal this idea. Hahaha! Anyways, I decided to re-do my beauty/fashion blog. Still working on it but I do have 2 posts up. One is on the NYX stuff I got a few weeks ago. (http://quelindaaa.blogspot.com)

I love your handbag. So cute. I love how you have candy in your bag. Especially jolly ranchers! hahaha! That is a must have for me. I just ate all my milk duds so I have to do a candy run sometime today. hahaha!