Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feeling Much better.

Hello all you lovely ladies! I hope you're all doing well. As for myself,I am doing better,the swelling in my cheek is going down and I can eat again! I haven't gotten my tooth extracted,I really want to save it but they're charging me $1,500 just for a root canal and crown. Holy moly. We bought a house in November so the money we get goes towards it. I'm just happy that right now the infection and swelling is being treated. I looked like a lopsided chimpunk who had nuts on only one side of it's mouth.haha. What have all you been up to? Any interesting stories?





 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang girl that really sucks. Everything Is so expensive nowadays it's honestly ridiculous! I hope you feel better though!
Oh & Congrats on buying a house.:D

Lais said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. :)

Guess what? I don't know if you remember but I finally got my package from NYX cosmetics. I only liked 2 out of the 5 lipsticks I bought though. :( Oh well... hahaha! I also bought a white eyeliner and lip gloss, which I love. Do you have any NYX stuff?

Witoxicity said...

Good to know that you're feeling much better. Gosh, the costs of a root canal has gone through the roof! Well, the important thing is that it's getting better and that you can eat normally again. :)